Sheet Pan Blueberry PancakesCourse: Breakfast
2 T. mild-flavored extra virgin olive oil, divided
½ large ripe banana
1 c. rolled oats
1¼ c. unsweetened almond milk
1 T. pure maple syrup (+ more to serve)
1½ t. baking powder
1 t. pure vanilla extract
2 t. ground cinnamon
1½ c. blueberries, divided
1 c. sliced strawberries, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and grease a small, rimmed baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the remaining olive oil, banana, rolled oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the greased sheet pan and top with one cup of the blueberries.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until the batter is set in the center, slightly puffed up, and golden brown around the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately with additional maple syrup, the remaining blueberries, and fresh, sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!