Even though it’s already the end of January I wanted to share my 2021 goals with you. I actually spend the entire month focusing on my content for the year and getting myself organized.
Once again, life and the last year have put in perspective what’s important to me and 2020 was familiar to us as we had socially distanced and isolated ourselves after Lennon’s liver transplants to keep him safe. And somewhere in the middle, my partner had emergency surgery sewing an artery back together that he accidentally nipped while at work, leading us to some life-changing decisions.
When the pandemic hit and everything shut down I started retreating from social media and reduced the scrolling. I focused on supporting my clients and did a lot more art.
I also created My Rebel Goals Workbook and I know I will be more successful by setting goals and reviewing them. It’s been marinating for a few years and I think it was just waiting on the proper title.
And like I do, I decided to open the doors to Rebel Kickstart where together we can follow our dreams and focus on our goals. This is a 3-months mastermind co-working intensive.
So here’s a roundup of my 2021 goals!
- Create 12 pyrography tutorials
- Create pattern library
- Create 6 pyrography courses
- Design 12 crochet patterns
- Create 6 crochet courses
- Monthly pages for Coloring Creatives
- Run or walk a total of 2021 Miles
- Workout regularly – run or on the rebounder
- Go hiking once a month
- Find my own version of healthy
- Get a physical
- Go to the Dentist
- Support Lennon in his senior year
- Help Lennon adjust to being an adult
- Regular zoom chats with family
- Declutter inside and donate what’s not wanted
- Declutter outside and clean up the property
- Get things organized for our big move in 2022
- The Rebels Den – Host 2 Summits
- The Rebels Den – Host 5 Online giveaways
- The Rebels Den – Help 3 people host a giveaway or summit
- Create a how-to for coloring pages
- Create a blogging course
- Create a book course
- Help 3 people start a blob or business
The Rebels Den – Daily Blog Posts
- Petra Monaco – 3 weekly blog posts
- Revamp + organize funnels
- Run the Rebel Kickstart 3 times
- Petra Monaco – Inventory and update website
- Double my income from last year
- Continue to remove/reduce debt
- Donate to Urea Cycle Foundation
- Finish my Phd in Metaphysics
- Finish my art therapy course
This may seem ambitious to some but one thing I learned in 2020 is that the less time I spend on social media and just focus on want to do things are happening. I am not against social media but I do know that it can be a huge time suck because remember before all of it that I was doing so much more on the daily.
And I didn’t start a business just to have my time sucked by social media but rather to create the life I want.
If it’s been crossed off its’ been achieved!
- Will guide you through the 3 R’s – Reflect, Review, Reset
- Coloring pages to help you tune into yourself for active meditation
- Set your 2021 Intentions + Vision
- Choose your Be, Do and Have Goals
- Acknowledge the Habits to create and break for your success
- Develop your own personal self-care routine that works for you
- Monthly calendar template + journal pages
- Acknowledge your Support Team, what you need/want to learn