These Best Ever Banana Nut Muffins are the BEST banana muffins you’ll ever make, with a delicious and sweet walnut topping!
Banana Nut MuffinsCourse: Breakfast
Non-stick cooking spray
3 bananas, mashed
¼ c. unsalted butter, melted
¼ c. while milk
1 large egg
1 t. vanilla
½ c. brown sugar
½ c. sugar
2 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 c. walnuts, chopped + extra to top muffins before baking, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a standard muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the mashed bananas, melted butter, and milk to a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla, and then the brown sugar.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and fold in until just mixed. Then, fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Fill muffin pan cups to about 4/5 full. Top with additional walnuts, if desired.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool for at least 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!