You have permission to forge your own path, starting your day with ease while sipping your favorite cup of coffee!
I write about life, business, art and travel and the journey that lead my family from rare genetic disorder to a liver transplant for my youngest son.
I believe that every idea you have is meant for you and if you don’t take action, you may miss the opportunity to change your life.
But I also believe that whenever you are ready, the path is ready for you and that the idea comes back to you like a boomerang telling you it is time!
Life can be complicated, chaotic and right down suck or it can be easy, peaceful and just downright awesome. But before you will have a breakthrough, you will have a breakdown, when you think things can’t get any worse.
Two things I wish I knew before shit hit the fan
- Always trust your intuition because it is that badass knowledge center within you!
- Every challenge is preparing you for the moment you are willing to step into your power!
And here are some facts about me:
- Putting songs into people’s heads is one of my specialties
- I’m an author and artists who became an entrepreneur
- I’m a mother of 3 boys, one with extra needs.
- I transformed from foster kid reject to successfully rewriting my story.
- I’ve written books, created coloring books, blogged and created courses because I live in a no bullshit zone & make things happen.
- I gave myself permission to do what I love.
- I spend my days being guided by my intuition.
- I am the creator of the Rebel Soul Connection
- My soul and intuition are my guidance and if it doesn’t light me up, it ain’t happening.
- I have an undying love for coffee, heavy metal & rock’n’roll and the 80’s
- I have zero issues about laughing at my own jokes, in fact, I think I am hilarious
If you want to really know all about me, I wrote this post spilling my guts!
These are my mottos:
- Dream, Believe, Take Action
- Unleash your wild spirit
- Just do it
- Every moment is a miracle
- Do it your way
- The time is now
- Mindset is everything
- Life is a mystery and you are the detective
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Accounting
- Master’s of Science in Mental Health Counseling
- Reiki Master Certification
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Leader Certification
- Diabetic Self-Management Leader Certification
- National Deans List from 2004 – 2007
- Honor Society 2010
- Most Valuable Mother of the Year (from my family) in 2008 – you can read about all the reasons why here: Our Transplant Journey
Forging your own path is
But if you want to read the entire book, get it here: Get it on Amazon now!