You are the one in the driver seat of your life and you already know the changes you need to make. It’s time to make a choice.
Do yourself a favor, don’t wait until January 1st to make a new year’s resolution.
Make the choice now.
- Decide to become who you want to be now.
- Decide to learn what you need to learn now.
- Decide to change what needs changing now.
You can keep watching everyone else move forward, take action and create the life that feels amazing.
Or you can get into the game yourself.
I know what I am talking about because for too long, I waited.
- I waited for the right time.
- I waited for it all to be perfect.
- I waited for the stars to align.
But it isn’t worse the cost to wait any longer.
It is time to make a choice to create all that you want to be, do and have, and frankly, it doesn’t have to be very complicated.
One small step will get you going, just make a choice in what you want.
Feeling overwhelmed, then make a list of what is going on right now and what you don’t want.
And sometimes you must just jump in, with no plan B but sheer determination to making it happen.
- It’s time to stop the excuses.
- It’s time to stop playing the victim.
- It’s time to stop doubting yourself.
What is the worst that could happen?
- You afraid that you lose friends and family?
- Are you happy with your life and your work?
- You have a life that you can be proud of?
I mean just imagine, doing what you love to do and having a support system that matters?
Not everyone is going to like you, and you know what, just maybe that’s okay.
If being liked is your thing keep doing what you are doing.
- Keep playing it safe.
- Keep playing it small.
- Keep yourself in the box.
But if you are ready to do all that you ever wanted to do, the time is now!
Time to stop the excuses!