I only promote products & services I know will help you in your life and business
There is goal setting and there is goal setting. But just spewing out a goal without a why or any meaning behind it, will falter and never come to fruition.
This goal challenge is based on a process that I use every single year and then every single month to stay focused and motivated and achieve the things I’ve set out to do.
One of the overwhelming events that can happen when you set goals is that well you don’t know where to begin and either spin your wheels in frustration or quit altogether. This challenge will help you break down your goals into smaller steps so that you can feel confident in achieving them.
And I will also share the importance of scheduling them because fact, is if it doesn’t get written down, then it won’t happen because odds are you will forget to do that thing you said you were going to do!
And of course when you have your goals figured out and the break down has occurred and you’ve scheduled them you still going to think, how it’s all going to work out. Have no fear, the Petra is here to help you through it and also the how to handle any fears and doubts that may come your way!
Each day you’ll receive an email with a worksheet to help you through that day’s objective. Here’s what you’ll learn and do:
- Day One: Goals, Goals, Goals But before you get there, you have to find out what your vision is
- Day Two: Break it down. I’ll show you how to break down the goals to reduce overwhelm
- Day Three: The Schedule. If it doesn’t get scheduled it doesn’t happen
- Day Four: Making all the pieces fit. How to make it all work with where you are now
- Day Five: Mindset. Last but not least, we’ll focus on our mindset and some of the fears and doubts.