Bliss looks so different for everyone and sometimes we can get lost in what it all means. We have created the idea of bliss according to what other people define as bliss.
Being blissful and having bliss in your life means to be happy and bring happiness into your life.
How do you know that you are experiencing a moment of bliss?
When you have that moment where everything feels right in your world and you feel alive that is bliss.
Finding it difficult to contain your excitement is a complete moment of bliss.
A side effect of experiencing this blissful moment is that you are vibrating at a higher frequency. When we are in this high vibration, everything just feels amazing. You can see things with clarity and have a deep understanding of who you are. A blissful moment is being comfortable in your own skin.
How do we bring more of this bliss into your everyday life?
We don’t want to feel blissful just every now and then. We want more of this happens, and we want it all the time.
The short answer is, do all the things that make you happy and that excite you and tune out any outside influences that may interfere.
Following your bliss is not just an idea in your head. Being happy is a continued creation meeting your needs so you can create the life you desire.
Creating a blissful life is actively engaging every single day and take action. It is not sitting on the sideline and watching just pass by. When we allow life to just happen we will find ourselves frustrated and stuck.
Following your bliss is following your dreams, the passions that ignite you from within. It’s more than just a calling because you know you want happiness every single day.
Having a blissful life is a journey and never a destination and you don’t have to wait to create a blissful life. You can have it right now!
6 tips to have bliss in your life.
- Be grateful and give daily recognition of everything amazing in your life. In your gratitude practice, include your successes for that day. It is so powerful to affirm gratitude and success to bring in more happiness.
- Allow yourself to be open and curious about opportunities and the people that come into your life. There is so much we can learn from each other and just maybe you learn something new about yourself.
- Connect with your friends by letting them know what they mean to you with kind words and compliments. Allow time for them because sharing laughter with others is much more conducive to your happiness.
- Make blissful living your purpose and do that deliberately. Even when things aren’t going as perfect as hoped there is always something to learn form. It creates room for growth and a deeper understanding.
- Do the things that make you happy! Work in a career that you would do for free, engage in activities that are fun for you such as hobbies and make your home exactly what you want it to be.
- Be you without apology because life is too short to be anyone else. You will attract happiness and the right kind of people when you allow yourself to just be your true self.
A blissful life is a choice. It is not something that just happens to some people.
When focusing on all the negative things in your life, bliss will not be present. Instead, it will feel unreachable. Decide today that you want a blissful life and focus on the positive and include the 6 steps of blissful living.
What you tell yourself every single day is your truth.
Do you like what you are telling yourself, or do you wish it was a different story?
What if in your struggles, someone told you they feel inspired by you? What if in your frustration, someone asked you, how do you do it? How do you show up every single day?
It can be incredibly hard to get up every single morning and do the same shit, again and again. But I tell you to get through the good stuff, this is in a way necessary.
Why would the struggle and frustration be necessary?
So, you can change it. So, you can state out loud that you had enough, that you are ready and willing for change and most importantly, you are willing to look at yourself in a different way.
Struggle and frustration are teachers.
Teachers to show you what you don’t want but ultimately, they teach you that you have a choice.
You have a choice in the story you tell yourself every single day.
From the time, you open your eyes until you lay your head down on your pillow.
You have a choice.
You can stay in that same story of frustration and struggle and wonder when life will change and become easier.
Or you simply decide to change your story.
But don’t be fooled because it will not eradicate the struggle or the frustration. In fact, it will bring in new ones because your ego loves your suffering. It wants you to keep playing in the field of life never being easy. It wants to validate that life is freaking hard every single day.
Let me share an example with you.
For many years, I told everyone I was a foster kid reject. Rejected by my parents, foster parents, the system, which then followed that I would, of course, be rejected by potential partners, soulmates, and my dream career.
It made total sense.
I struggled to keep a roof over my head, to put food on the table, to maintain relationships and friendships.
And I couldn’t see how this was ever going to change, except that I needed to win the lottery or something and all my problems would be solved.
I didn’t win the lottery.
What I did win was a change of perspective.
What if my attitude, my choices and the story I told myself were the keys to unlocking what I needed to feel less struggle and less frustration.
And I made the decision to rewrite my story.
I am a foster kid success.
Changing this one sentence, made a difference because I could see and acknowledge everything I had overcome and made happen.
And just like that, the struggle was different, the frustration was different and my life was different.
Sometimes, all you have to do is change one word or one sentence.
Make a choice to change your story and watch your life unfold in ways you never imagined.
You are the one in the driver seat of your life and you already know the changes you need to make. It’s time to make a choice.
Do yourself a favor, don’t wait until January 1st to make a new year’s resolution.
Make the choice now.
- Decide to become who you want to be now.
- Decide to learn what you need to learn now.
- Decide to change what needs changing now.
You can keep watching everyone else move forward, take action and create the life that feels amazing.
Or you can get into the game yourself.
I know what I am talking about because for too long, I waited.
- I waited for the right time.
- I waited for it all to be perfect.
- I waited for the stars to align.
But it isn’t worse the cost to wait any longer.
It is time to make a choice to create all that you want to be, do and have, and frankly, it doesn’t have to be very complicated.
One small step will get you going, just make a choice in what you want.
Feeling overwhelmed, then make a list of what is going on right now and what you don’t want.
And sometimes you must just jump in, with no plan B but sheer determination to making it happen.
- It’s time to stop the excuses.
- It’s time to stop playing the victim.
- It’s time to stop doubting yourself.
What is the worst that could happen?
- You afraid that you lose friends and family?
- Are you happy with your life and your work?
- You have a life that you can be proud of?
I mean just imagine, doing what you love to do and having a support system that matters?
Not everyone is going to like you, and you know what, just maybe that’s okay.
If being liked is your thing keep doing what you are doing.
- Keep playing it safe.
- Keep playing it small.
- Keep yourself in the box.
But if you are ready to do all that you ever wanted to do, the time is now!
Time to stop the excuses!
It is never too late to do what you love to do and have the life you want!
But to go after what you want, you must dig deep and do the work.
Growth only happens on the other side of the comfort zone. And the only way to step out of that zone is by taking action!
And the only way to get started is to have clarity on what you want your life to feel like.
It is cutting through
- The negative thoughts and core beliefs
- The obstacles and sabotage we often create ourselves
- The procrastination and stop the excuses
You know you have amazing ideas and dreams just waiting for you to take action.
- Affirm yourself that you have what it takes
- Love yourself enough to honor yourself
- Have Boundaries that support your life
When you rise above the sabotage, obstacles, and fear that has kept you playing small and mostly playing it safe, amazing things are going to happen.
All the things you want to be, do and have are slowly growing and coming into your existence.
All there will be left to do is to create a plan, commit to it and start taking action.
But be careful partaking in this course could be life changing!
Who am I to guide you into rising above and into action?
Every idea I ever had I made happen:
- I wanted a retail store to support local artists in a small town. Done.
- I wanted to write a book. Done.
- I wanted to create coloring books. Done.
- I wanted to start a business that encompasses all that I do. Done.
But it took fighting the doubts and fears and the voices that didn’t believe it could happen. It meant cutting through the bullshit of my own doing and not caring what other people think about me or my work.
It’s about believing in yourself and having an “I can do” attitude.