Editorial and Social Media Content Planner to print out and organize yourself with your message.
Map your content leaving room for the in the moment thoughts you want to share with people
When you are running a business, time can be everything. The biggest challenges can be figuring out what you will be writing about on your blog and to your email list. I created this planner with a system that I use to help you manage your content with ease.
You can sit down on a Sunday evening or Monday morning and take care of your content, schedule it out and have more time to focus on other projects and your clients.
This planner includes:
- Information on how to use this planner
- Page Index to keep your content numbered
- Annual Overview to map out any freebies and promos for each month.
- Stats Tracker & Income Tracker because what you track, grows!
- Blog Title with a space for the date to plan ahead your content for your blog.
- Email Subject Lines with the date to stay on top of your emails.
- Blog Topic Development to hash out your posts with ease, including keywords and call to actions.
- A weekly social media planner to map out what you will be sharing from week to week.
- A page for Facebook Group Tracking to stay on top of your message.
10 Pages ready for you to print and stay on top of your editorial and social media content.
Allow ease into your world, batch your workload in 1-2 hour sessions to make the most of your time and focus on the things that are important to you in your business, such as your clients or product development.