Your privacy is important to Petra Monaco LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Petra Monaco LLC collects and the ways in which Petra Monaco LLC uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Petra Monaco LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the pages you visit, track user trends and patterns, how and when you are using the site.
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including the products and services you purchase, postal address and credit card information)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including collecting email address for the purpose of signing up for our free newsletter; and signing up for services or purchasing products
- any other information that you send to Petra Monaco LLC
Using personal information
Petra Monaco LLC may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Petra Monaco LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Petra Monaco LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Petra Monaco LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Petra Monaco LLC will store all the personal information you provide at the list server that delivers petramonaco.com newsletter. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletter or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that Petra Monaco LLC sends to you.
If you make a purchase from Petra Monaco LLC or on a site linked to by another site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store/site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and Petra Monaco LLC. Please be aware that a merchant may have a privacy and data collection practices different from ours and Petra Monaco LLC is not responsible or liable for independent policies.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Petra Monaco LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Petra Monaco LLC
- by email to email@example.com
Forging your own path is
But if you want to read the entire book, get it here: Get it on Amazon now!