I only promote products & services I know will help you in your life and business
In recent years, I observed something in the space of personal development and goal setting:
There is a high focus on evaluating and reviewing your life and goals in December. As I write this post, I see the irony of my own program where the focus is on the last month of the year.
But you – and I – shouldn’t just evaluate once a year during the last month of the year.
There are moments where an evaluation is preferred sooner rather than later.
When setting goals – not resolutions – it makes sense to see where you’ve progressed – the goals you hit or missed and what will help you keep going while looking ahead (but not too far, cause you don’t want to get overwhelmed).
With that said, every day, week or month you have the opportunity to evaluate where you have been, where you are and where you’re going!
And there are questions you can ask yourself to help you evaluate your progress:
- At the beginning of the day, what will success look like?
- At the end of the day, did this day matter?
When setting your goals:
- How will you measure your progress.
- What brings you happiness and joy? (Psst: do more of those!)
- What’s working? What isn’t working?
- What’s holding me back?
- If something held me back, what can I do to change that?
- Who in my circle can I lean on for support?
- Where and with whom can I be of more support?
- What excites me right now?
- What doesn’t excite me? What can I do about it?
Don’t wait until the end of the year to evaluate but instead make it a regular practice.
P.S. Rebel Shine will incorporate regular reviews that can be shared in the private Facebook Community or on the Group Coaching Call because the more you know the better you can achieve your goals.