I only promote products & services I know will help you in your life and business
When I created my Colorful workbook, I purposely create the goal section with be, do and have goals. In the past, I would make lists and lists of goals and found myself incredibly overwhelmed. By breaking down my goals into Be, Do and Have, I am able to really tune in who I want to be, what I want to do and call in what I want to have.
Who I want to be:
- The best me every day
- A partner for life .. hint hint
- Successful Business Owner – doing it my way
- Speaker on Stage – put an application in for an opportunity! Big Scary Goal!
- Best Selling Author – working on a book now!
- Healthy and Fit – regular workouts, more water intake, regular movement
- An inspiration to 5,000+ women
- Be a Podcaster
- Be featured on elephant journal, Huffington post (again),
What do I want to do:
- Change the lives of 5,000+ women
- Travel to New York
- Travel to New Mexico
- See Bon Jovi in Concert
- Speak on Stage
- Write Books – I have several planned already
- Hike Often
- Go camping
- Read Books for Business & Personal Development
- Take the Citizenship test
- Give 10% of my income to organizations I believe in
- Run 6 Challenges
- Invest in my business through courses, coaching, and outsourcing
- Write guest posts
- Finish my color therapy course and holistic nutrition course
- Create art, lots and lots of art
- Work in a way that feels good to me
- Grow my own food
- Pay down debt
What I want to Have:
- A garden with vegetables we actually eat
- Remodeled Kitchen and Bathrooms
- New appliances
- A party for when I become a citizen
- A business I love that allows me to create
- Kia Soul in Purple with Teal Trim
- Freedom, Fun, and Joy
- Entrepreneurial Friends – worldwide. I already am well on the way.
Just looking at this list makes me feel really good and less overwhelming.
Every day I get to ask myself how I can experience more freedom, fun, and joy.
Every day I get to tune in on how to be the best me and how I want to show up in this world. Every day I am presented with new opportunities bringing me closer to it all.
What is your Be, Do and Have Goals in 2017? Share in the comments!
Set your Goals and don't lose Steam
The mission if you choose to accept is to take the Vision Quest Challenge.
A FREE Video Training and guide with easy to follow exercises to help you set achievable goals without losing steam on your journey.