When I created my Colorful workbook, I purposely create the goal section with be, do and have goals. In the past, I would make lists and lists of goals and found myself incredibly overwhelmed. By breaking down my goals into Be, Do and Have, I am able to really tune in who I want to be, what I want to do and call in what I want to have.
Who I want to be:
- The best me every day
- A partner for life .. hint hint
- Successful Business Owner – doing it my way
- Speaker on Stage – put an application in for an opportunity! Big Scary Goal!
- Best Selling Author – working on a book now!
- Healthy and Fit – regular workouts, more water intake, regular movement
- An inspiration to 5,000+ women
- Be a Podcaster
- Be featured on elephant journal, Huffington post (again),
What do I want to do:
- Change the lives of 5,000+ women
- Travel to New York
- Travel to New Mexico
- See Bon Jovi in Concert
- Speak on Stage
- Write Books – I have several planned already
- Hike Often
- Go camping
- Read Books for Business & Personal Development
- Take the Citizenship test
- Give 10% of my income to organizations I believe in
- Run 6 Challenges
- Invest in my business through courses, coaching, and outsourcing
- Write guest posts
- Finish my color therapy course and holistic nutrition course
- Create art, lots and lots of art
- Work in a way that feels good to me
- Grow my own food
- Pay down debt
What I want to Have:
- A garden with vegetables we actually eat
- Remodeled Kitchen and Bathrooms
- New appliances
- A party for when I become a citizen
- A business I love that allows me to create
- Kia Soul in Purple with Teal Trim
- Freedom, Fun, and Joy
- Entrepreneurial Friends – worldwide. I already am well on the way.
Just looking at this list makes me feel really good and less overwhelming.
Every day I get to ask myself how I can experience more freedom, fun, and joy.
Every day I get to tune in on how to be the best me and how I want to show up in this world. Every day I am presented with new opportunities bringing me closer to it all.
What is your Be, Do and Have Goals in 2017? Share in the comments!