I only promote products & services I know will help you in your life and business
So, you’ve been working for someone else but you really want to start a business! It frustrates you that you are tied down to a job to survive.
You have no idea what your business is going to be about, or what it will do (for you and the people!)
Some may disagree, but I firmly believe our business should reflect who we are, reflect our passion, something you are good at and are able to do well.
What often stops us from moving forward is fear!
To find out what your passion is and develop into a business that provides you income, will not only ask you to dream bigger but may need you to engage in some brainstorming. The goal is to identify 10 possible areas that could be turned into a business!
Use this to help you figure out what your business can be about!
- List all the Wacky, wild, normal thing you want to be or do in life.
- Aim for at least 50 items from big to small, anything and everything you can think of.
- Write as quickly as you can and keep your answers brief and your list on one page. This is a brainstorming exercise, so nothing should be ruled out and everything should be included from the mundane to the extreme.
- Circle 10 items as possible choices that get you really inspired or excited.
What you have now are some business possibilities. But we’re not done yet.
- Look for opportunities ~ what problem needs to be solved?
- If you cannot wait to get started, you are onto something!
- Start small by exploring researching and offering product /service to friends!
- Not starting is a BIG mistake – even if it fails you will learn something amazing!
- Start a blog! Share the journey.
- Be valuable – word of mouth is still important despite social media!
- Start lean meaning use the least amount of supplies to get you started!
- Advertising does not necessarily create value for your customers! Save it for later!
- Forget about numbers instead worry how you can help solve the problem!
- Forget perfection – there is never a right time or the perfect moment – so just DO!
- Start from home – share with friends and family what you are doing!
- Your focus should be on producing something of value i.e. service or product!
- Surround yourself with interesting people
- Learn to be ok with not knowing and just do!
This really sounds scary but trust me when you do all these things not only will you grow as a person but it will bring amazing value to your own life!
Want to join a community with like-minded people and get support along the way?