Lennon was born with a rare metabolic genetic disorder called Urea cycle disorder – CPS Deficiency. He was diagnosed at the age of 4. As a mom, I thought we’d never find out what is wrong with my child, when my maternal instincts so clearly indicated something was wrong. After finally learning in 2007 the actual challenges we were facing the reality of life and death became ever so clear. After a year – spending 35 times in the hospital Lennon was recommended for a liver transplant in hopes to save him from this often fatal disorder. In November 2008 he underwent not one but two liver transplants in order to save his life and is now facing another transplant.
January 20, 2011 he received his third liver and he continues to do what he does best: LIVE
This is his story.
Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun. John Lennon
What I do
Since the days of endless hospitalization, with the helo of coffee, I finished my degree in Mental Health Counseling – and while the work was rewarding, I since turned to working for myself as a Coach/Mentor, Author, and Artist!
In 2019 I launched The Rebels Den – a life + business blog for Rebels, Renegades and Introverts to create a life that feels good while staying true to themselves.
In the Media
- The Empire Method – Step out of the past with Power
- Robert Plank Show – Take Inspired Action and Use Boundaries to Create More Freedom with Petra Monaco
- Lady Boss Blogger – Rise Above The Stories You Tell Yourself And Go After Your Dreams
- Victorious Woman Contest – First Place Winner
- Dear Mom Community – Life Coaching
- Achiever’s Mind – Single Parenting Transformational Life Coaching
- Change starts Within – Interviewed by Linda Vettrus-Nichols
- Conversations with Wendy: Petra Monaco Interview April 2015
- Never Give Up Hope with Carol Graham – Dream.Believe.Take Action.
- Business Creator Radio Show – Turn Self-Doubt & Frustration into a life you love
ThriveBeat– Kick Self-Doubt to the Curb
Petra’s start in life was rougher than most, she didn’t have a safe home with parents who loved her. Without a solid foundation, she was forced to create her own.
Watching her son fight for his life made her realize that sometimes, things have to be broken in order to rebuild a better house on top of the foundation she spent years painstakingly building.
Petra Monaco is a coach + mentor for people who are ready to embrace who they are and birth their creative ideas into the world.
Through her blog posts, she’s here to shape up your approach to life + business – making it feel all like a work of art.
Are you lost, frustrated or feel like your life doesn’t have a direction?
If you are trying to find what’s missing in your life or just build on the one you have right now – with some effort and commitment – you’ll soon be owning your power and rock your life.
In this ebook, I am going to share 50 ways you can rock your life being you and living on your terms.
Don’t wait because a better life is right around the corner for you, all you have to do is say yes to yourself.